Honey Cornmeal Biscuits Recipe
This Honey Cornmeal Biscuits recipes makes 12 biscuits.
What You Need
1 3/4 cups buttermilk baking mix
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup low-fat 2% milk
1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
What To Do
1. In large bowl, combine all ingredients until dough forms; beat 30 seconds.
2. Turn dough onto surface dusted with baking mix; gently roll in baking mix to coat.
3. Shape into ball; knead 10 times. Roll or pat out 1/2-inch thick.
4. Cut with 2-inch cutter dipped in baking mix.
5. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 450F for 8 to 10 minutes, until golden brown. Serve with additional honey.
Source: National Honey Board
Return to Biscuit Recipes index
Banana Bread Recipes