Broccoli Cheese Cornbread Recipe
What You Need
1 8.5-oz. package self-rising cornmeal
1 10-oz. package chopped frozen broccoli
1 cup cottage cheese
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 teaspoon salt
What To Do
1. Thaw and drain frozen broccoli.
2. Preheat oven to 400F and lightly grease 11x7 baking pan.
3. Combine cornmeal and salt in a large mixing bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, add eggs, cottage cheese, onion and butter and mix well.
5. Add the egg mixture into the cornmeal, then fold in broccoli.
6. Pour into baking pan and back for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Return to Cornbread Recipes index
Banana Bread Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes