This Honey Cornbread recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
1 cup yellow cornmeal
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup butter, melted
1/4 cup honey
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F and grease an 8x8 baking pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients.
3. In a separate bowl, blend eggs, milk, butter and honey.
4. Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
5. Pour into baking pan and bake 30 minutes, or until honey cornbread tests done.
Return to Cornbread Recipes index
Banana Bread Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes