This Ranch Cornbread recipe makes 8 servings.
What You Need
1 cup cornmeal
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups milk
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup diced cooked ham
1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese
1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
1/4 cup chopped pimiento
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Grease a cast iron skillet and allow it to preheat in oven for 3 minutes.
2. While skillet is heating, combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
3. Add milk and eggs and mix well.
4. Stir in remaining ingredients.
5. Pour into heated skillet and bake 30 minutes or until top is golden brown.
Return to Cornbread Recipes index
Banana Bread Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes