This Olive-Herb Bread recipe is for the bread machine. It yields 4-6 servings.
What You Need
8 ounces warm water
3 cups bread flour
1 tablespoon dried basil
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
2 1/2 teaspoons regular active dry yeast
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup finely chopped kalamata olives
1 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
1/2 cup finely chopped oil-packed sundried tomatoes, well drained
What To Do
1. Add water to bread machine pan.
2. Separately, mix together the bread flour, basil, parmesan, sugar and dry milk powder, and dump on top of water in bread machine.
3. Make a hole in the dry ingredients on top of the water, and add dry yeast into hole.
4. Then add garlic, olives, parsley and dried tomatoes.
5. Choose the regular loaf setting. When bread is done, let cool about 20 minutes on a wire rack before slicing.
Return to Bread Machine Recipes index
Banana Bread Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes