Old-Fashioned Bread Stuffing Recipe
This Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing recipe makes 15 servings.
What You Need
1 quart diced celery
2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon salt
2 cups chicken broth
1 cup finely chopped onion
4 quarts bread cubes, firmly packed
What To Do
1. Melt a little butter or margarine in skillet; cook celery and onion over low heat until onion is tender.
2. In a large mixing bowl, toss bread cubes and seasonings.
3. Add celery/onion mix and toss lightly.
4. Pour broth over bread mixture and toss lightly.
5. Bake in a deep casserole dish 45 minutes at 325F until browned on top.
Return to Dressing and Stuffing Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes