What You Need
Half-loaf stale French bread
1 onion, finely chopped
3 celery stalks, chopped
1 package frozen chopped spinach
1 pound mushrooms, sliced
1/4 cup parsley, chopped
2 egg whites
What To Do
1. Thaw spinach and drain well. Prehead oven to 375F.
2. Cut French bread into small cubes.
3. In a skillet, saute onions until browned. Add mushrooms and celery and cook over medium heat about 15 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
4. In a mixing bowl, add cooked vegetables and remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Pour mixture into casserole dish and bake for one hour.
Return to Dressing and Stuffing Recipes index or Spinach Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes