Traditional Stuffing Recipe
This Traditional Stuffing recipe makes 12 servings.
What You Need
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/3 cup onions, chopped
4 oz. margarine
12 cups dry bread, cubed
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon sage
1 1/2 cups chicken broth
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F and grease a 13x9x2 glass baking dish.
2. In a skillet, melt margarine and saute vegetables until onion is transparent.
3. Mix bread and seasonings in a large mixing bowl.
4. Add cooked vegetables and mix into bread.
5. Slowly add chicken broth, tossing until bread mixture is well-moistened.
6. Turn stuffing into prepared baking dish.
7. Bake about 30 minutes, or until heated throughout and lightly browned on top.
Return to Dressing and Stuffing Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes