Artichoke and Green Beans Recipe
This Artichoke and Green Beans recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1/2 pound small Jerusalem artichokes, sliced
3/4 pound fresh green beans
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons walnut oil
1/2 teaspoon red pepper, diced
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
1 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
Pepper to taste
What To Do
1. Wash and trim artichokes and green beans.
2. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil; add artichokes and cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
3. Add green beans and cook 3-4 minutes. Drain, but keep warm.
4. In a small skillet, saute garlic in walnut oil for 1 minutes.
5. Add bell pepper and just warm through.
6. Sprinkle walnut pieces over artichoke/green beans, pour garlic/pepper/oil mixture over top, add pepper to taste. Toss and serve.
Return to Artichoke Recipes index
Artichoke Dip Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes