Artichoke and Radicchio Salad Recipe
This Artichoke and Radicchio Salad recipe makes 2 servings.
What You Need
1 package frozen artichoke hearts (9-count)
2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 small radicchio, separated, leaves torn in half
14 basil leaves, chopped
2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
What To Do
1. Cook artichoke hearts according to package instructions; rinse with cold water and drain.
2. Place artichoke hearts in bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of lemon juice; toss and less stand 15 minutes.
3. Add radicchio, basil and remaining olive oil. Toss to coat.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste, plus remaining lemon juice. Toss to coat.
5. Divide onto two plates. Grate Parmesan cheese over top of salads and serve.
Return to Artichoke Recipes index
Artichoke Dip Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes