Bacon Artichoke Bundles Recipe
This Bacon Artichoke Bundles recipe makes approximately 30 individual appetizers.
What You Need
1 pound bacon
3 jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained
1 jar spicy brown mustard
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Slice strips of bacon in half crosswise, and spread one side of bacon with thin layer of mustard.
3. Place one piece of artichoke at end of each piece of bacon, and roll up, securing with a wooden toothpick.
4. Place on broiler pan, not touching.
5. Bake 30-45 minutes, or until bacon is cooked, turning once during cooking.
6. Drain on paper towels. If not serving immediately, refrigerate until ready to serve, then reheat on baking sheet in a 350F oven for 10 minutes.
Return to Artichoke Recipes index
Artichoke Dip Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes