Broccoli and Artichoke Casserole Recipe
What You Need
14 oz. can artichoke hearts
1/2 cup butter
8 oz. cream cheese, soft
1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 10-oz. packages chopped broccoli
Saltine cracker crumbs
What To Do
1. Cook broccoli according to package instructions; thoroughly drain.
2. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
3. Drain artichoke hearts, then quarter and place them in bottom of dish.
4. Combine butter, cream cheese and lemon juice.
5. Add broccoli, and pour mixture over artichoke.
6. Top with a thin layer of cracker crumbs.
7. Bake uncovered 25 minutes.
Return to Artichoke Recipes index or Broccoli Recipes index
Artichoke Dip Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes