Rice and Artichoke Hearts Salad Recipe
This Rice and Artichoke Hearts salad recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
3 cups cooked steamed rice
1/3 cup vinegar
1/3 cup oil
1/2 teaspoon thyme
1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 8.5-oz. can petit pois peas, drained
1 8-oz. jar marinated, quartered artichoke hearts
1/3 chopped scallions
6 fresh cherry tomatoes, halved
1 medium head romaine lettuce
What To Do
1. Mix vinegar, oil, thyme, Tabasco sauce, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Add peas, artichoke hearts with marinade from jar, scallions and tomatoes.
3. Gently toss; chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
4. Just before serving, add cooked, cooled rice to mixture and thoroughly toss to mix.
5. Serve 1/2 to 1 cup of mixture over lettuce leaves for each serving.
Return to Artichoke Recipes index
Artichoke Dip Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes