Spinach and Artichoke Casserole Recipe
This Spinach and Artichoke Casserole recipe makes 10 servings.
What You Need
1 9-oz. package frozen artichoke hearts, defrosted
3 10-oz. packages frozen chopped spinash, defrosted
1/2 pound cream cheese
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
4 tablespoons butter or olive oil
6 tablespoons milk
Pepper to taste
1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. Cook artichoke hearts according to package instructions; drain, then layer in bottom of 3-quart casserole dish.
3. Squeeze as much moisture as you can out of the spinach, then layer on top of artichokes.
4. Add cream cheese, mayo, plus butter or oil to electric mixer; blend until lighty and fluffy.
5. Gradually beat in milk, then spread mixture over top of spinach.
6. Add pepper to taste and sprinkle grated Parmesan over top.
7. Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes or until top is lightly browned.
Return to Artichoke Recipes index or Spinach Recipes index
Artichoke Dip Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes