Asparagus with Cashews Recipe
This Asparagus With Cashews recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1 1/2 pounds asparagus
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons sesame oil
1 teaspoon fresh ginger root, fine chopped
1/2 cup roasted cashews, coarsely chopped
1 tablespoon soy sauce
What To Do
1. Cut off and discard the lower stems of asparagus.
2. Cut remaining stalks diagonally into 3-4 pieces each.
3. Heat olive oil and sesame oil together in wok over high heat.
4. Add ginger and stir-fry for 1 minute.
5. Add asparagus and stir-fry until tender, but still retaining some crispness (4-5 minutes).
6. Stir in the cashews and soy sauce and serve.
Return to Asparagus Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes