Cold Asparagus with Sesame-Ginger Vinaigrette Recipe
This Cold Asparagus with Sesame-Ginger Vinaigrette recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 pound fresh asparagus
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1 small garlic clove
1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons orange juice
2 teaspoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 teaspoon sugar
1/4 teaspoon red chile flakes
1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
What To Do
1. Cut off the bottoms of any asparagus stalks that are tough.
2. Add water to medium skillet; lightly salt and bring to boil.
3. Add asparagus; cook 5 minutes or just until tender but still crisp.
4. Drain and immerse asparagus in ice-water. Pat dry and arrange on platter.
1. Combine remaining ingredients in blender and blend until thoroughly combined.
2. Pour evenly over asparagus and serve.
Return to Asparagus Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes