Cold Asparagus with Walnuts Recipe
This Cold Asparagus with Walnuts recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
1 1/2 pound fresh asparagus
1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
2 tablespoons sesame oil
1/4 cup cider vinegar
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/3 cup sugar
Pepper to taste
What To Do
1. Add asparagus to boiling water and cook 6-7 minutes, just until tender. Drain.
2. Arrange asparagus on serving platter.
3. In a small bowl, whisk walnuts with oil, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar until well blended.
4. Pour walnut mixture over asparagus (lift up asparagus spears while pouring so mixture gets under, too).
5. Add pepper; chill before serving.
Return to Asparagus Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes