Stir-Fried Asparagus Recipe
This Stir-Fried Asparagus recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 pound asparagus
1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon instant chicken bouillon
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon cold water
2 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 1/2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
What To Do
1. Cut asparagus into inch-long pieces and lightly steam.
2. Separately, mix 1/2 cup water and bouillon and reserve. Also mix cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water and reserve.
3. Heat oil in wok over medium heat.
4. Add asparagus, mushrooms, salt and pepper to wok and stir fry for about 1 minute.
5. Stir in bouillon mixture and heat to boiling. Once boiling, add cornstarch mixture and cook, stirring, until thickened (should only take about 10 seconds). Serve.
Return to Asparagus Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes