Lima Bean and Green Bean Salad Recipe
Just three ingredients and just minutes to prepare!
What You Need
1/4 pound fresh green beans
1/2 cup carrot, diced
3 cups cooked lima beans
What To Do
1. Trim green beans and cut into 2-inch pieces.
2. Cook green beans in boiling water 4-5 minutes. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again and set aside.
3. Boil carrots for 1 minute, drain, rinse under cold water.
4. In a large bowl, combine the three ingredients.
5. Drizzle with lemon juice or a lemon-based dressing. Toss and serve at room temperature.
Return to Bean Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes