Broccoli with Cashews Recipe
This Broccoli with Cashews recipe makes 6 servings.
What You Need
2 packages frozen broccoli florets
2 tablespoons minced onion
2 tablespoons butter
1 cup sour cream
2 teaspoons sugar
1 teaspoon vinegar
1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 cup roasted cashews
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 325F and butter a 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
2. Cook broccoli in water until florets are crisp-tender; drain.
3. Saute onion in butter for a minute to 90 seconds, then stir in sour cream and remaining ingredients, except cashews.
4. Layer broccoli in baking dish, then cover with sauce. Sprinkle cashews over top.
5. Bake, uncovered, 25 minutes.
Return to Broccoli Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes