This Szechuan Broccoli recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/2 teaspoon ginger, crushed
2 garlic cloves, crushed
5 cups broccoli florets
What To Do
1. Combine soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sugar in a bowl.
2. Put sesame seeds into medium skillet preheated over medium heat and cook 1 minute.
3. Remove seeds.
4. Add oil, red pepper, ginger and garlic to skillet for 30 seconds. Add broccoli and cook 1 minute.
5. Add soy sauce/rice wine vinegar mixture to skillet. Cover and cook 2 minutes.
6. Sprinkle sesame seeds over top and serve.
Return to Broccoli Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes