Baked Scalloped Corn Recipe
This Baked Scalloped Corn recipe is one take on a corn casserole dish.
What You Need
2 cans kernel corn
2 cans creamed corn
1/2 cup milk
Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 cup butter, melted
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Dump kernel corn from one can into bottom of casserole dish, Pore over top one can of creamed corn. and crush over top a layer of cracker crumbs.
3. Add second kernel corn can, and pour second creamed corn can over top.
4. Mix together eggs, milk, salt, pepper and onion powder and pour over top.
5. Using a fork, poke holes into the corn mixture to allow egg mixture to seep down into corn. Add a thick layer of cracker crumblings over top.
6. Drizzle melted butter over top.
7. Place in oven and bake 1 hour.
Return to Corn Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes