Garlic Corn on the Cob Recipe
This Garlic Corn on the Cob recipe makes 12 servings. This recipe can be prepared on the grill or in your oven.
What You Need
12 ears corn, husked and cleaned
12 tablespoons butter, divided
1/4 cup garlic powder
What To Do
1. If grilling, preheat to medium. If cooking in the oven, preheat to 350F.
2. Place each ear of corn on its own piece of aluminum foil, large enough to tightly wrap the ear.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of butter to each ear of corn, and sprinkle garlic powder over each.
4. Wrap up each ear tightly in the aluminum foil.
5. Add each wrapped ear to the grill (or oven) and cook 20-30 minutes, turning occasionally.
Return to Corn Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes