Grilled Corn with Spiced Honey Butter Recipe
What You Need
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 tsp. chili powder
1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
8 ears fresh corn
1/3 cup honey
8 lime wedges
What To Do
1. In a small bowl stir together the butter, honey and chili powder; set aside.
2. Fold back husks and remove silk from corn; pull husks back up over corn.
3. Place corn in a large bowl of ice water and soak for 15 minutes. Remove and shake off excess water.
4. Place corn on grill over medium hot coals and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, turning frequently.
5. Remove husks and spread each ear with seasoned butter. Sprinkle with cilantro and serve with lime wedges.
Source: National Honey Board
Return to Corn Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes