Fresh Zucchini Toss Recipe
The source for this Fresh Zucchini Toss recipe is the National Honey Board.
What You Need
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups coarsely grated zucchini
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon honey
1 head iceberg lettuce, cored, rinsed and torn into pieces
1/2 cup red onion, sliced into rings
2/3 cup salad oil
1 cup seasoned croutons
1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
1/3 cup wine vinegar
What To Do
1. Combine first six ingredients thoroughly in blender or shake in a jar.
2. Pour over zucchini. Chill several hours.
3. Place lettuce, onion rings and croutons in large salad bowl.
4. Add zucchini mixture and toss lightly.
5. Garnish with tomato wedges.
Return to Vegetable Recipes index