Baked Parmesan Potatoes Recipe
This Baked Parmesan Potatoes recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
3 medium potatoes, thinly sliced
3 tablespoons margarine or butter
1 small onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/8 teaspoon pepper
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Grease a 15x10x1 baking pan.
2. Arrange potatoes and onion over bottom of baking pan in thin layer.
3. Melt margarine and drizzle over potatoes/onions.
4. Combine garlic powder, cheese and pepper and sprinkle over potatoes.
5. Bake 25 minutes or until brown.
Return to Potato Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes