Garlicky Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This Garlicky Mashed Potatoes recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
8 cloves of garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons butter
1/4 cup milk
White pepper to taste
What To Do
1. Peel and quarter potatoes.
2. Add potatoes, along with garlic and salt, to saucepan; cover with water and bring to boil over high heat.
3. Simmer over medium about 30 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Drain; return saucepan with potatoes to turned off burner to dry potatoes.
4. Mash the potatoes, then beat in butter with electric mixer or wooden spoon, plus enough milk to achieve a creamy consistency.
5. Season with pepper and serve.
Return to Mashed Potato Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes