Garlic Mashed Potatoes Recipe
This Garlic Mashed Potatoes recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
2 heads of garlic
1 cup milk
2 1/2 pounds russet potatoes, peeled and quartered
3 tablespoons butter
Salt and pepper to taste
What To Do
1. Seperate garlic cloves and boil in saucepan for 2 minutes; drain and peel.
2. Put cloves back in saucepan with milk and simmer 20 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Pour into blender and process to a smooth puree.
4. Boil potatoes until tender and drain.
5. Put potatoes through ricer over saucepan.
6. Place saucepan, with potatoes, over low heat. Using a wooden spoon, beat in the garlic milk, then the butter, salt and pepper.
Return to Mashed Potato Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes