Pepper Jack Scalloped Potatoes Recipe
This Pepper Jack Scalloped Potatoes recipe makes 5 servings.
What You Need
2 tablespoons butter
5 potatoes, peeled, sliced thin
3/4 cup grated Pepper Jack cheese
1 1/2 cups cream
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 325F and butter a 2-quart casserole dish.
2. Layer potato slices, plus 1/2 cup of cheese, in dish.
3. Mix cream and eggs together and pour over potatoes in casserole.
4. Place casserole dish inside larger baking pan and fill outside pan with water to a height of halfway up the side of casserole. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 90 minutes.
5. Remove foil and top potatoes with remaining cheese; bake another 5 minutes or until cheese has browned. Serve immediately.
Return to Potato Recipes index
Potato Salad Recipes
Sweet Potato Recipes
Mashed Potato Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes