Balsamic Potato Salad Recipe
This Balsamic Potato Salad recipe makes 12 servings.
What You Need
2 pounds new red potatoes
1 cup sour cream
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1 cup sliced scallions
1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped celery
1 cup sliced radishes
What To Do
1. Salt a large pot of water and add potatoes. Bring to boil, reduce to medium, and cook just until tender (approximately 15-20 minutes).
2. While potatoes are boiling, add sour cream, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper to a large bowl and whisk until blended.
3. Stir in most of scallions, reserving 2 tablespoons.
4. When potatoes are finished cooking, drain well. Transfer to a bowl and pour dressing over top; toss gently to coat.
5. Allow potatoes to cool to room temperature, then add celery and radishes and toss.
6. Sprinkle with reserved scallions before serving.
Return to Potato Salad Recipes index
Mashed Potato Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes