Baked Sweet Potato Fries Recipe
This Baked Sweet Potato Fries recipes makes 4 servings.
What You Need
4 small sweet potatoes
1 tablespoon butter, melted
1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
Nonstick cooking spray
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 450F and spray a 15x10x1 baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Scrub potatoes and cut, lengthwise, into quarters. Cut each quarter in half, lengthwise.
3. Arrange potato wedges in a single layer in baking pan.
4. In a small bowl, combine melted butter, salt and nutmeg, then brush onto potato wedges.
5. Bake 20 minutes, or until browned and tender.
Return to Sweet Potato Recipes index
Mashed Potato Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes