French Fried Sweet Potatoes Recipe
This French Fried Sweet Potatoes recipe makes 4 servings.
What You Need
3 medium sweet potatoes
1 cup crushed corn flakes
1 large egg
1 tablespoon water
Oil for deep frying
What To Do
1. Boil sweet potatoes for about 10 minutes. Drain, peel and cut into strips.
2. In a small bowl, beat together egg and water.
3. Separate corn flakes into two bowls, each with a half-cup of crushed flakes.
4. Dip potato slices into one bowl of flakes, then into egg, then into other bowl of flakes.
5. Deep fry in oil heated to 380F until browned.
6. Dry on paper towels and sprinkle with salt before serving.
Return to Sweet Potato Recipes index
Mashed Potato Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes