Mashed Maple Sweet Potatoes Recipe
This Mashed Maple Sweet Potatoes recipes makes 6 servings.
What You Need
3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered
1/4 cup maple syrup
2 teaspoons margarine or butter
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 light cream
What To Do
1. Place potatoes in saucepan and add just enough water to cover; boil for about 30 minutes, or until very tender, then drain.
2. Mash sweet potatoes with a potato masher or beat with an electric mixer on low speed.
3. Add maple syrup, margarine or butter, and salt.
4. Gradually beat in enough light cream to make mixture light and flightly.
5. Spoon onto serving dishes.
Source: Heritage of America Cookbook
Return to Sweet Potato Recipes index
Mashed Potato Recipes
More Side Dish Recipes