Oven Roasted Squash Recipe
This Oven Roasted Squash recipe makes 4 servings. This recipe utilizes three different kinds of squash.
What You Need
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons lemon pepper seasoning
1 tablespoon dried rosemary, well crumbled
1 pound small red potatoes, unpeeled
1 1/4 pounds squash (use combination of zucchini, summer squash and yellow squash)
1 large red onion, chunked
What To Do
1. Preheat oven to 400F degrees.
2. Cut potatoes into chunks, approximately olive-sized, and squash into cubes about twice as large.
3. Add oil and and seasonings to plastic bag. Add potatoes, squash and onion, and coat veggies with oil and seasonings.
4. Spread vegetables in baking pan and cook 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes, increase oven temperature to 450F and stir vegetables.
6. Continue cooking about 20 minutes longer, until veggies are browned.
Return to Squash Recipes index
More Side Dish Recipes